Sunday, February 18, 2007

My addiction ...

These days my life is style is changed a lot from my college days.I suppose i have been addicted to lots of harmful things... like...

1. Nescafe Classic.
2. Credit Cards.
3. Shopping.
4. Branded stuffs [may be not bad habit, if i have lots of money].
5. sleepless night life.
6. Mumbai's Fast Life style.
7. Usage of "F" word.

I trying to come out these things... let see... but things I'm missing...

1. silents of my life.
2. Music.
3. Healthy foods.
4. present of mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manivannan P said...

Oops! thats nasty life. I too was likely to fall in. But, kept it in control. Nowadays I want to make myself strong. In these days many young look like old, because of this fast-paced life. The old age will be hectic if it continues like this. So, I made some correction in food and started doing some exercise and will extend it :-)

Wish, you could also try it. :-)

10:52 PM  
Blogger prabs said...

i try doing some exercise .. but after few i stop doing that.. :(

need to try...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home