Saturday, July 29, 2006

its a long long Trip..

its has been 2 weeks i keep on roaming here and there,even in my tight office schedule..

Day 1 @ Bangalore

i went to bangalore, met my college friends after a long time. the fisrt day stayed there at sasi's room, we were stuck to find an hang out place out over there, even tho' after a long chain of mail discussion went, finally we went to a Banyan Tree which tooks 30 mins of voyaging from the city.For lunch,we had a packed food from outside and had it together.There, we were lazying around for sometime then back to city and gather at "Forum mall" after that we all [around 22 ppl]went for dinner at Tamarind cusine, Really after a long time I had a great time with my college friends.
Day 2 @ Bangalore

I stayed at Karthy Room, my Ex-roomie,my buddy, the best company i had in my college life.Both were talk upto to 2 AM but some how i slept in the middle of that conversation.In the morning i went to my colleague home and then to lal bagh with my college friends spend some time there...in the evening i catch a bus to home.

In Tamil Nadu, there is a new viral fewer spreading faster.my dad and mom also affect by that.still now there is no medicine for that.thats why i went home early from bangalore. but nothing serious abt that virus.

1 Day @ Kodaikannal

i stayed one only one day in my home, next day itself i went to Kodaikannal with my anna and anni.iIn kodaikannal, Climate wasn't as much as i expected, its so-so.we went in the car.we back to home in same day itself.


3 days @ Agra,Jaipur and Delhi

Few more days I lazying in the home.certainly plan to goto Taj Mahal as my anna and anni wish to see. They have came from malaysia, they are new to place, so they need some assistant.Now i have to go cuz dad and mom are not well but there is no much time for me neither for my brother. somehow i extend my leave for 2 more days, but they can't able reschedule their air ticket for malaysia.Finally we gotta visit north india in 3 days.I planned 3 places in three days. Agra,Delhi and Jaipur.i booked two way airTicket from delhi to bangalore [ for me ,return ticket to mumbai ] and an rented indica car to roam there.Every thing happen via internet.

As per the plan,Travel agency person was waiting at the delhi airport with my name on a board.After i saw that only i got some confident in the plan then we first rush to agra . visited taj mahal and stayed there for day 1, then in the morning went jaipur and the next day to delhi.its a tight schedule but somehow we manage to visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort,Fatehpur sikri, city place,birla temple,quib minar,india gate,Akshardham temple and few more.

I have been to these place already [Feb 2005]. This time i saw Akshardham temple.Its a wonderfull,awesome,astonish,unbelievable,such a beautiful and huge construction,5 years of effort,great gardens and great maintenance,the marvelous work done on 9 ornate dome [the BEST part],what else to say,really i can't explain the things there,what artistic work I never seen i guess neither you.. its great place!! u must visit if u are going to delhi. never miss it in any case. i should thank my darling Mausam,he only force me to go there.Its required minimum 3 to 4 hours to see whole the temple. but we had only one hour left to rush to airport, so we were actually running inside the temple.still we miss the Exhibition part over there, which i heard the best part out of there. Another one is the night view of the temple, just i saw some pics of fountain with lighting effects in the net, its damn good.but i miss it.

another place is chokhi dhani in jaipur,the mirror of Rajasthani culture since 1989, My buddy Himanshu suggest to have dinner.its a rajasthani cusine, really a different one. we enjoy a lot over there.a great simulation of actually village.there serve in Rajasthani food in the Rajasthan style with a great surrounding..

Finally @ office now :(

I'm waiting for August 1st to upload the pics on flickr since i'm done with my this month limits

6 Comments:

Blogger Manivannan P said...

Man, I worried I couldn't find you after the incident in Mumbai!
Nice to see, you roamed over the foot and head of India.
Pl, upload the photos at times you find free and waiting to see.

11:20 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

hahahaha.. mani its mumbai.. the next day itself lifes back to normal.. i guess u have seen lots our captains movie na.. like that only here, i'll walk in front of the blasting bomb hahaha..

wait for 24 hrs more, i;ll upload the photos..
but its 400 fotos i donnu how i'll manage to do..lets see..

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sakthi said...

Seems you had Blast. I couldn't catch up with you at Bangalore.

man you are getting sexier day by day.

3:43 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

ya sakthi.. i missed u in the bangalore trip..

y are u telling like that??

12:09 PM  
Blogger Ramprasad said...

Waiting for the photos buddy and you know why too ;-)

6:55 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

ya ram i can understand !!! sry the delay..hehehe..

Its uploaded now ;)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home