Sunday, July 09, 2006

damn tired these days..

Yesterday i went to lonavala again. its 100 KM from mumbai. Awesome place.. ever i seen this in my life so far.such a beautiful place..
where,we went to a place its full of moving clouds.. nonthing will seem to around u...there u'll feel like u r the only person in the earth...

have a looks at the some snaps at flickr.

i open the blog to write lots abt the trip but..

these days i'm feelin damn tired donnu y... my enthu gone.. my arouse curiosity gone..

yesterday i was injured while playing foot ball at lonavala.. just a scratches .. but still little pain..


2 Comments:

Blogger Manivannan P said...

Yeah, I saw the photos! simply exciting.
I am looking for a trip to such kind of place. But, it worries me as its too far :(

3:49 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

mani its not too far.. just single day for travel from chennai.. or 90 mins in aircraft.. but this is the correct season to visit these place..

make a plan mani...

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home