Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mind and my monkey

In tamil, there is a say "mind is like a monkey, which keeps jumping from one to another."

Arre yaar.. i can't figure out my area of interest.. its keep varys like our climate.... finally i end up with a list..

1. Programming.
2. web & it security.
3. OS
no no ..not this..yeah it is...
4. Photograpy.
5. Cooking.
6. Pyschology.
7. Music.
8. Social Work.
9. Natures.
10.Treking and adventurous.

now my latest R&D is on money.. :(

i donnu where it goes finally..

ok guys have look at these fotos ... awesome.. such things only deviating my monkey..sry my mind..

4 Comments:

Blogger Sakthi said...

You landed exactly where every one wanted MONEY. But its nice to see that Money was at the bottom of list. Try 2 - 3 things at time for example, trekking and photography goes hand in hand. Cooking can be done any time so club things together and see that you can do justice to what you like and ejoy it

1:32 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

thx my buddy..u r correct..i'll try that..but u know that i'm not at all parsimonious. need to work on that a lot. As u told prioritize i'll help... i'll do that da.. thx ;)

6:25 AM  
Blogger Manivannan P said...

Nice to see ur monkey. My monkey is also now getting matured. Now I am too thinking of making money; before that, I will have to learn how to stop wasting it! :)

Yep, sometimes, we will think of it seriously. (how to save rather than earning! :))

10:39 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

yeah mani.. its very easy too earn money but its damn difficult to save the earned money..

i cant realise that i'm earning such amount at the same time its very funny to see -ve saving of the same :P

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home