Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i'm sinnnggggg in the rainnnn...

water !! rain !! water !! water !! all over water !! mumbai is sing in the rain...
all over the road is flooded... ppl are playing and njoying in that.. its always cool whether for me too....simply i love its..yeah that too the breeze which comes at my 6th floor naa.. damn good.. just you need to close your eyes and stand infont of the windows you 'll forget all ur worries & tension, the breeze 'll take you to the new world.. its not Reymond, But it makes you "feel like hevean" ;)

morning sleep is my nemesis,but nothing can compromise me in that ...
early in the morning...
cool winds on the window..
in my half sleep, searching blankiee over the bed..
and tring to cover my toes and keep on suffusing the body..
snoozing the mobile alarm..
lookin at watch in half opened eyes..
my god!! damn good naa ?
its since 1990..

this is what offen happening in these days.. i'm become cool man in this cold whether..

2 Comments:

Blogger Manivannan P said...

So, mumbai is back to form? good :)
Chennai too is back to form!
I mean, it started 'chulling' hot sun strokes. Today morning I got up 4.30, you know why? Because, it was sweating... not able to sleep...! !
Please attach some clouds in next mail... we too want rain! :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

is it that hot or what.. now here its not much raining..climate is good..

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home