Saturday, June 10, 2006

1 Year +

yeah.. i got tag the 1 Year +

i completed first one year of my professional life in Tech Mahindra, [previously called MBT].Celebration for this on june 10 with my batchmates was too good..njoyed a lot.. two night out..went to beach at the mid night and the huge Yummy cake which we applied with our buddies.. then the next night to a night club..which always rocks in mumbai....

And for the past 1+ week i was too busy in designing T-shirt and www.june10cs.com. Now i'm kinda free..

i came to mumbai on june10,2005 with lots of dreams.. but still i;m walking in boulevard of broken dreams.. wtf .. i han't done any thing so far.. so i;m plaining to close my Windows and plan to open my LT with some TUX are something.

seriously i need to work on. Taking my feed back on my own hand. In one month , i need to see some improvement.I Love to do plaining , but i hate if miss to follow :( Looking for some thing.. donnu what is that..

C'mon Prabhu..C'mon man.. U can .. U can do it!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Manivannan P said...

Congrats prabs. I will be 1+ on coming 17th June. (coming saturday) :)

Can I say you 'Keep it up'? Its not applicable here I suppose :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Manivannan P said...

Whats that june10cs.com ?

12:10 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

thx mani..
ya.. this is to be keep down.. hehehe..

when did u came from home..

12:14 AM  
Blogger prabs said...

mani that site, i design for my batch mates in MBT those who joined from june 10..

I know these thing are crazy but make it just like ... desgin a T-shirt, brought a domain and hosted in the web..

12:16 AM  
Blogger Sakthi said...

Hey Congrats man. Good to hear you had good time with your friends.

10:21 PM  
Blogger prabs said...

thx da sakthi... everythgs from ur blessing man;)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home