Saturday, May 20, 2006

Scene XXIII - life in Mumbai

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,

And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."
--From As You Like It (II, vii, 139-143)

Well say Shakespeare, it have been 22 years i have been a part of this beautiful creation of this universe... I started this blog on my 22nd birthday.it has been one year.

^ @ 12'O clk..
<<< @ office Birthday is pretty good.... started with fone call wishes from my brother on the day... :) lots of mails and fone calls...From 12 AM onwards playing with cake .. thx to my gr8 buddies in tech mahindra and my all college friends... surprise and thrilling wishes from my team, they actually screwed me in name of "team meeting" then they said thats for fun.. and finally nice dinner at UTSAV with my roomie vino and my mate Rex.. Its a nice day..thx to all make it so bright and full of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sakthi said...

Machi, Nice photo's.
I forgot your url.. da. Just now got it..
Happy blogging

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home