Friday, June 02, 2006

The Geek Code

when was looking around Kathys blog I saw some cipher text on his blog. My curiosity reached top of my head. So the output is my geek code.. hehehe

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

Version: 3.12
GCS/MU/P/SS d-- s-:- a-- c++@>+++ U+(++)
p+>++++ L++ E@ W++ N o+ K? w O? M+() V?
PS-- PE-- Y+ PGP- t-- 5++++ X-- R- tv--(-)
b DI? !D G>G+++ e++&>++++ h-- !r

-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

This is just a way of expressing your geekiness to other geeks. Each word have its own explanation say for eg: L++ show abt my skill in Linux and d-- show my dress code I prefer, etc
if u still don't understand the head and tail of it, pls have look at www.geekcode.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home